9 Month Update

Wow! 9 months since the launch of Volunteerevolution and what has been accomplished. I had no idea how this idea would work and I think it has been a moderate success for my first venture. Most importantly I've been able to log a few hundred volunteer hours which has been really fun and rewarding (even though I know its not about me!). Helping our two refugee families settle into their homes was an amazing experience and right now I'm really enjoying meeting clients at the EFAA foodbank and chatting while I help them shop. As I mentioned previously, relocating has presented delays and challenges, but there are so many opportunities here in Boulder that I'm excited for the future. I am continuing to learn more about nonprofit management through my volunteer work and networking. I am relearning Spanish which is a necessity in this area. I will continue to promote VE over the next 3 months to help decide what the next step is. Thank you to all who have supported us financially and emotionally so far, feel free to post feedback and comments.

No comments: